Мод добавляет небольшой квест, который позволяет игроку заполучить личный многофункциональный винтокрыл, включая ряд полезных его особенностей.
Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь для скачивания файла
Что нового в версии 3.15 Просмотр изменений
Множество изменений, относительно прошлой версии (2.40):
- Actively following companions now board the Vertibird while piloting it.
- The Boomers no longer attempt to shell the Vertibird.
- If the Vertibird is summoned, then unloaded, it will instantly land upon loading again instead of playing the rest of the landing animation.
- Markers from JAM should now appear while piloting if I've set it up correctly.
- Fixes a typo with the 12.7mm Minigun.
- The Vertibird can no longer be poisoned while being piloted.
- Player Health is no longer restored while piloting the Vertibird.
- Player Radiation is no longer cleared while piloting the Vertibird, be careful of flying into radioactive zones.
- All Vertibird weapons have had their attack sounds tweaked.
- All Vertibird weapons are more accurate.
- New method of attaching the player to the Vertibird, should allow for smoother flying.
- In-flight auto-repair has been reduced to 1 HP/sec.
- Removed debug message that was left in by accident.
- You can now sit on the cot in the Vertibird.
- Adjusted dialogue priority, should no longer conflict with the Frontier.
- Fixes a minor error where the Vertibird's "current location" was occasionally not cleared properly whenever it was summoned.
- Radiation damage is now correctly restored to the player whenever they exit the Vertibird.
- The cot in the Vertibird now correctly applies the well rested bonus.
- Fixes a script error pertaining to experience being rewarded from Vertibird kills.
- Killing targets with air strikes now properly award experience to the player and attribute the attacks to them.
- Applied the "edge of the render distance" fix to more unaccounted for instances.
- The Vertibird next to Jenkins can no longer be blown up.
- Jenkins will now correctly reveal his backstory only once For Auld Lang Syne has been completed.
- JNKS has a new model and texture, has been completely revoiced, and now offers a repair service once the Vertibird is fixed.
- The Vertibird Marker now has a delay when issuing commands to prevent multiple stacked commands laying in wait.
- Added a map marker to the Vertibird while it is landed.
- Moved the "mark location as base" option to the Vertibird itself.
- The Vertibird interior has been overhauled, now comes with a crafting/reloading bench, a cooking hotplate and a radio so you can play music.
- The interior now points to the correct environment map mask.
- The map in the back now updates to show what world space you are currently in.
- Unloading the Vertibird as it is flying away will now properly mark it as in the air.
- Being at the edge of the render distance will no longer lock the Vertibird in place while on the ground if you attempt to summon it.
- Fixed a few mispathed textures on the Vertibird models.
- Skins with glow maps now work properly.
- While riding the Vertibird in flight, the interior will rumble.
- Opening the sleep/wait menu will no longer instantly skip flights.
- Numerous new locations have been added to the Vertibird's flight terminal.
- Reloading a save while piloting the Vertibird no longer screws up the camera.
- Flying has been reworked, should be a bit less jittery while airborne now.
- Controller support has been added.
- The Vertibird's max health has been lowered down to 750.
- You can now play Ride of the Valkyries while in the air.
- The Vertibird now remembers what weapons you had equipped the last time you flew it.
- The Vertibird can now use all ammo types for its weapons.
- There is now a HUD while piloting.
- The Vertibird's weapons have been tweaked, all are more accurate and deal more damage.
- The .50 Cal MG has been replaced with a 12.7mm Minigun.
- The 25mm Grenade Launcher has been replaced with a 25mm Autocannon, functionally similar, but there is no arc on the projectile, and it flies faster.
- The 40mm Grenade Launcher has been removed.
- The Missile Launcher's missiles now fly faster.
- Jenkin's dialogue quest is now enabled by default, which should fix the no dialogue bug some people have been reporting.
- JNKS will reset his hostility should his combat inhibitor be crippled, and will "wake up" from being shut down after a few seconds.